Buzzkill – Clown Killer
Buzzkill was born into a family of circus clowns but eventually grew to hate the circus life and was cast out by his own kind. From that point, his mission in life the annihilation of all clown-kind. He became known as the Clown Killer and inherited the name Buzzkill primarily because he is certainly not the life of any clown party. The full costume includes an large array of props including the face plate, vest (with all the multi-colored bullets / grenades), dual gun shoulder holster with two hand guns, sheathed knife, matching large anti-clown mallet, matching hood (red or black), matching under shirt, cargo military style pants, spiked shoulder armor, forearm bracers, shin armor, boots…. all painted to match.
Buzzkill is perfect if you are looking for a unique character opposite of the clown culture. New for the 2018 season!
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering.
- We are unable to ship orders to Australia due to issues with customs.
- Orders placed in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- Orders placed during LOW SEASON (November thru February) require 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during HIGH SEASON (March thru September) require 8 to 10 weeks to ship.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.