Gilbert the Clown
Introducing Gilbert the Stitched Clown! The first release of our all NEW 2017 line-up of classic/vintage clown designs from Dark Creations ATX! Fully hand stitched “in pieces” from head to toe The Gilbert and his new little friend “Patches” are a new unique twist to the clown costume world!
This two-piece original design features various shades of black, red and white fabric with hand stitched patches arranged throughout the suit giving it that vintage look. The detachable, ruffled collar is made of a black and white pinstripe fabric which features pointed tips and sits on top of a second ruffle made of black and red tulle. Pointed tips are repeated on each of the suit’s sleeves. Three over sized detachable, variegated pompoms of black, white and red finish off the overall look. Also adult sized weathered fingerless gloves are included.
A miniature matching top hat and “Patches”, a customized matching hand crafted doll (wearing an identical suit) make the perfect accessories for this one of a kind costume.
- Pictured here are both the weathered versions ($299) and clean versions ($249).
- Matching doll is an option for $25.
- Custom sizes (smaller than M or larger than 3XL) will incur an additional $35 fee.
- Paired up nicely here with our Gilbert is the Whipstitch silicone clown from the artists at Composite FX (CFX) http://compositeeffects.com.
- Costumes can be slightly altered if requested.
- Each costume or accessory is custom designed and will vary slightly from the image above.
- Many of our costumes contain effects like safety pins and rusty hardware, please wear with caution.
- We recommend ordering one size larger due to fiber shrinkage of the final FX sealing process.
- As a professional courtesy, if you use our work in any publicly displayed film or short we ask that you please credit Dark Creations ATX.
- For International orders, please contact us before ordering
- Orders place in Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
- Orders placed during LOW SEASON (Nov thru February) require 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during MID SEASON (March thru June) require 6 to 8 weeks to ship.
- Orders placed during HIGH SEASON (July thru October) require 8 to 10 weeks to ship.
Contact us PRIOR to ordering with questions regarding alterations, custom sizing or if you need a faster turn around time.